Gathering – October 2012
Good day BlogClan! It’s time for out monthly(ish) gathering. Here, you can discuss news, and we can inform you on BlogClan based events and other such. This shall last all of today – So, please, feel free to comment at any time. You can treat this like a role play/semi role play.
The post has opened early, so you can have as much discussion as possible. It will end Monday 29th October – 10:00 am GMT.
Today’s matters of business:
• BlogClan Rising’s cancellation.
• How do you think we should go about making our new BlogClan novel (check the page in the sidebar)?
• What should it’s title be.
• Honouring those who no longer come on the blog.
• The progress of the BlogClan RP site.
• Development of the fan-art page (suggestions etc.)
Kate opened the gathering earlier with this:
Hello, BlogClan. It’s good to see so many of you at the Gathering today. I hope you’re all enjoying the leaf-fall weather. Hazelburrow tells me you’re starting a new fan fiction. He and Copperclaw seem to have everything in hand (or should that be “paw”?)
I think I’ll just go and bask in the sunshine while you get on with it Now I know why Clan leaders appoint deputies.
Have fun. I’ll keep one eye open while I doze, in case my favourite Clan need anything…just yowl if you do Happy Gathering, everyone!
The New Project
BlogClan’s new project. Job positions – up to three people for each position (apart from chapter writers and editors); not all positions must be filled. You can pick your spot at 3:00pm GMT (11:00am EST) – Monday 29th October. If you won’t be here tomorrow, you can ask someone else to get you that job when it’s open.
• Final document compilers:
• Art designers (for things other than the front cover):
• Digital art designers (for things other than the front cover):
• Editors (5 positions available):
• Continuity advisors (so that we don’t have someone cured by death berries etc.):
• Plot advisors:
• Chapter writers (25 positions available):
• Backup chapter writers (25 positions available):
Job openings are not open yet! So don’t ask until tomorrow! If you won’t be here tomorrow, you can ask someone else to get you that job when it’s open.